When adding events, you have the option to add one or more ticket links.
To add ticket links:
1. Go to the Events tab on Bandsintown
2. Click the Add Event button to add a new event or edit existing event
3. Enter the first ticket link you want to use and select the type of ticket it is from the drop-down list (Tickets, Presale, VIP, Free, or Sold Out). After you add the ticket link and select the ticket typem, you will also have the option to add an On Sale Date and Time.
4. Click the + sign to add an additional ticket link and type and fill out the extra ticket link box as appropriate.
5. Click Publish. You will see your ticket types show up as buttons on your tour dates list.
At this time the only ticket type options available are Tickets, Presale, VIP, Free and Sold Out. If you have two ticket links, one of them must be labeled Tickets. Events will only display one of these labels if a ticket link is included, including Free and Sold Out.
Please note: In some cases, we may add or prioritize our partners’ ticket links to offer the most efficient experience to the fans, and provide artists with valuable analytics on ticket clicks. In most cases, our ticket links will redirect to the exact same place as the link you provided. All of the links, including those you provide, are surfaced on the Bandsintown platform. Please email us at ArtistSupport@bandsintown.com if there are events that are redirecting incorrectly. Thanks!