When adding events, you have the option to add one or more ticket links.
To add ticket links:
1. Go to the Events tab on Bandsintown
2. Click the Add New Event button to add a new event or edit existing event
3. Enter the first ticket link you want to use and select the type of ticket it is from the drop-down list (Tickets, Presale, VIP, Free, or Sold Out)
4. Click the + sign to add an additional ticket link and type and fill out the extra ticket link box as appropriate.
5. Click Publish. You will see your ticket types show up as buttons on your tour dates list.
To mark an event as sold out change the ticket type to Sold Out. Events can only be marked as Sold Out if they have a ticket link included.
At this time the only ticket type options available are Tickets, Presale, VIP, Free and Sold Out. If you have two ticket links, one of them must be labeled Tickets.
Please note: Bandsintown rewrites all ticket links for technical reasons. This allows us to provide artists with valuable analytics on ticket clicks. In most cases, our ticket links will redirect to the exact same place as the link you provided, but in some cases, we can prioritize our partners' ticket links to offer the most efficient experience to the fans. In all cases, rest assured that fans still get directed to the same event! Please email us at ArtistSupport@bandsintown.com if your ticket link seems to be redirecting incorrectly. Thanks!