We automatically sync your profile image from your artist's Facebook page. If you want to change the image, you can do so on Bandsintown.
You can update your profile image on the web here.
1. Click on the camera icon on your current artist profile image.
2. Click on the camera icon on the bottom left corner of the pop-up box.
3. Select the new image you want to use from your computer.
4. Click the checkmark on the bottom right corner.
5. Click the Save button on the top right.
1. Select the artist you want to update.
2. Click the person icon on the bottom right.
3. Click on the camera icon on your current artist profile image.
4. Click the camera icon on the bottom left.
5. Select the new image you want to use.
6. Click the checkmark on the bottom right corner.
7. Click on the checkmark on the top right corner to save your changes.
Please note: Profile updates can take up to 24 hours to fully process and reflect on your public page, thanks for your patience.